me?me...me!!!

Monday, February 04, 2008

Q time

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
small talk:
Learnt this from a blogger :)
Penangfon recently venture into selling vacuum machine. Why? Because the connection "sucks". Got it? got it? :)
I wasnt able to online the entire last weekend. The network down, wasnt able to post anything. Not even sure whether i will be able to online today or not when i go back. Therefore, quietly posting one @ work before i go back, hehehehe... shew....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What's the best thing ever happened to you?


For those who had watched "Game Plan" you would know the question better :)

I like the movie, funny yet touching. Found out that The Rock really rocks. He is really an excellent performer. He can sing, he can dance, he can acts, he can sports, he even has a very rich facial expression.

Back to the question. Hmm... seems like this is a million dollar question for me. Never really gave it a deep thought until after the movie. I had a hard time finding an answer. But I found one, yet still a general/vague one.

I guess the best thing that ever happen to me is being able to breath everyday with blessing of everything I have and people around me.

So, what is the best thing ever happened to you before?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home