me?me...me!!!

Monday, February 11, 2008

fish eye



Notice anything peculiar about these 2 photos?


Yeah, you are right. Someone stole my car's fish eye mirrors... * roll eyes *
So, here it goes...


Dear Vandal,

Of all the million gazillion round objects in the world, why the heck you want to steal my pair of fish eye?

It helps me see around the blind spot while I am driving, and been with me since I bought the car. It has become a habit and hard to not notice that it is missing.

Is it the thing too round that makes you have funny feeling and you would like to own it? You pervert!!!

Sometimes, I just couldnt understand why heck you want to do so. Either you are an adult with tiiny brain OR a child who just doesnt care less for breaking/stealing other people's thing that ultimately will lead you to a short life span and burns in hell and cut yourself while playing with it bla bla bla...

I know I know, I am cursing again for tiiny little thing again. Am trying my best d here for not going overboard d, you know! I just hope that after I wrote this, I could at least has a little peace of mind sleeping today and burried the fish eye memory, and last but not least, stop cursing you all day long. Have fun cutting yourself and burn in hell dude vandal.

o(-"-)o

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • Hahahaha,i cant stop laughing when i am reading this blog,but i am not "xing zai le huo",just cant imagine your friendly face came out with this all words....it felt weird..hehe

    Sharing my experiences here with you about the helmet sunshield.I d used to have it when i am riding my "red horse" because it can shade me from firing hotburn sun and the dust&tiny sands along the road running.

    But someone seem like need it more than i am,it had been stolen TWICE at the same place near bukit jambul there...imagine the helmet without the front black cover, just like some "ah pek's" helmet, that time i think i cursed them more badly than u did :@

    By Blogger chris ^_^ 7, At 2/12/08, 12:32 AM  

  • chris: thx for sharing too ya :) There are indeed lotsa weird dude in this world. Anyhow, cursing is not good for your blood pressure, you know, hehehe :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 2/12/08, 8:36 AM  

  • Agree with Chris, really can't imagine all these words came out from ur mouth?? :P
    Maybe it drop itself ler? haha~, try to think tis way then you will feel better. ^-^

    By Blogger yukiyen, At 2/12/08, 9:40 PM  

  • yukiyen: ooo... but i cant lie to myself ler...
    yeah, i do curse too much >_<

    By Blogger rukawa, At 2/12/08, 11:50 PM  

  • cursing is not good for your blood pressure!!!! haha~

    By Blogger yukiyen, At 2/13/08, 10:31 PM  

  • hahaha... sorry, I as well keep laughing non-stop after reading this entry :p

    By Blogger junny, At 2/15/08, 1:05 PM  

  • hehehehe...

    By Blogger rukawa, At 2/15/08, 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home