me?me...me!!!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

cny

Sunday, am back to Penang and got connected again :)

This year CNY felt as if the shortest ever;
spent most of the time with family and visited relatives while neglected friends;
eat sleep, after sleep then eat again;
made a mini project (will tell in the next post);
watched lotsa tv;
weather generally hot, but get to see the beautiful stars in the night sky ;
traffic generally bad and congested;
and most importantly, I rested very well :)

I kinda find my resolution during CNY,
truly felt that i really need to take care of my health, because once you lost it, you cant get it back. I will make appropriate changes *_*

Some random photos

Like this bakery sign. Gives me the impression of "lao zi hao" (authentic) bakery shop
Flamingos among the birdies
At Juru Auto City; admission is free now :) nice manicure

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home