me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

analyst

WARNING: the following content may be super duper BORING if you are not a tech ethusiastic. Read at your own risk "p

Analysis: Mobile biz spinoff could spell the end for Motorola
"While Motorola's decision to consider spinning off or selling its mobile unit might have only meant to silence critics of its operations, it sets the company on a path that could eventually break up the entire company."

I read this from a weekly subscribed tech newsletter. I do read this kind of stuff. So, am I boring???
But I found some of them interesting to read. Some of the article are written in good english with analytical thinking. Read on if you are interested :)



On a lighter note, I am still and always amazed by the Apple products. There is this indeed true and real "WOW" factor there whenever Apple launch a new product. Not like other who self-create/exclaimed the "WOW" factor.
Been thinking of getting one Macbook for quite a while, but budget is still always an issue and I have to prioritize my spending for the moment. Therefore, has to procrastinate it, until fade bring us together :) So, do you like Apple as well?

Economy Test:
Do you know what is Apple's trading symbol on NYSE?
(e.g. GOOG for Google;
answer in the next "small talk")

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home