me?me...me!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I heart Thursday

I heart Thursday, you know why???

Because it is the very day I can come back early from work,
and could go for a great basketball workout @ intel, have a wonderful dinner and relaxing bath,
or I could just skip the basketball session "p
then happily sit down in my room,
watching the fresh from the oven, just downloaded Bleach anime latest series,
which by all mean no miss, scheduled to be out EVERY Thursday ^_^

Yup, besides blogging, I am officially addicted to the Bleach anime, hehehe... :)

Sharing with you one of the theme song from the anime.
I dont know what is the title of the song, but I name it myself "chill" :)
Found it a very hip and meaningful song

~~~CHILL OUT DUDE~~~



In case you couldnt catch the lyric, here you are :)

I spend all my days here the same way,
chilling out, relaxed and unconcerned.

There are so many things to do,
a lot of them impossible for me.

It's totally overwhelming,
but I'm always ready to do what I can,
because everyone here has a smile on their face.

I may not say it very often,
but I really am grateful for my family and friends.

The time we spend together is so special,
I could never replace any of them.

We've got this moment, we've got each other,
stopping, standing and laughing together.

I'm so thankful, I could cry.

This feeling is so wonderful,
it makes today seem like a wild dream.

I promise you, I'll never forget it, my precious ones,
who laugh with me, support me,
and keep me going.

This feeling is so wonderful,
and keep me going.

It makes today seem like a wild dream.

I promise you, I'll never forget it, my precious ones,
who laugh with me, support me,
and keep me going...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home