me?me...me!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

snacks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
small talk:-
hehehe, today is Valentines Day. Happy Valentines to everyone! it doesnt matter you are single or not, it is just a day :p
And tomorrow is the 9th day of Chinese New Year, most Hokkien people will be busy with the "bai ti gong" ceremony tonight.
However, my focus today is not on Valentines Day nor the "bai ti gong" ceremony. My mind now is glued to my condo :)
Yup, I got the keys today and went for a general inspection. Everything seems ok generally, just the house indeed look smaller than the showroom *_* Probably I am just big size, hehehe. Will go for detail inspection these days and plan plan plan for everything :) kinda excited and will get busy busy busy soon. Will blog about the journey
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does post CNY means???

hehehe, it means lotsa snacks will be delivered to your door step from peoples around you :)
probably it also means that we have to finished up all the food aka stock aka leftover of CNY, hehehe...


Beng brought back some Seremban "siew pau" after he came back from CNY. Had it for breakfast on Wednesday, nice and filling. Thanks dude.


Not forgetting jlaw who just came back from CNY family trip to Vietnam, brought back some of these double "xi" vietnam "kuih". With gratitude, one of it delivered to me all the way from Bayan Lepas to my Georgetown office :) Many thanks jlaw, although the "kuih" did bring lots of misunderstanding that you are getting married really really really soon, hahahaha... is it in this year of Rat? :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home