me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

about me

"introvert or extrovert?"

I would say I'm a little bit of both.

I'm a person who dont know how and dont really get along well with people anymore.

Although I knew a lot of people and seems to have many friends, I treated those who are close to me with formality and direct/blunt expression that might not be most popular way to express yourself/concern.

I dont like and dont know how to handle confrontation with people close to me, and tend to silent and fade away.

I treated many with smile, and recognizing their face rather than their name, because I am not good with names.

I'm easily get provoked with other people's wrong doings, and would think of millions ways to provoke those people to make them realize the same disgust feelings that I had.

I complained a lot, trying to make a difference, but little efforts came out and make no difference, and the ways I did it were wrong.

I'm building a taller and taller wall in me, that I have forgotten to see the beauty in life/human, and reluctant to/dont give anymore.

Sometimes, I just couldnt believe some of the words that came out from my mouth, or the actions that I had taken, some undeniebly wrong, yet didnt admit it.

I had lost the touch in expressing care for my family, because I'm a stubborn quiet son.

I stood proudly and preach on my own beliefs and way of life, that I have forgotten "one man's meat is another man's poison"

I'm an atheist, and at times, dont know what to belief in anymore.

For the past 28yrs and 8months, majority of my life has been wondering about me, no others and many are slipping away.

I think nothing changes after I wrote this

5 Comments:

  • Hi guys,

    You are not alone! I has wondering whose am I ( I mean the real me!!!) for many decades and I am still doing it now.

    Just be yourself, people whose accept you the way you are will stay with you, whose does not click with you will fade away, so stay your track and live your life!!( no many people can do that! most of them stay on other people track and live on other life!!!)

    LY.Tai

    By Blogger Coketai, At 2/21/08, 8:25 AM  

  • Well, you can always start by changing ONE thing first. Start by changing one habit that makes you feel happier afterwards.

    You are one of the better ones who actually realise their own shortcomings. Hehe. :-)

    By Blogger Xweing, At 2/21/08, 10:45 AM  

  • This is also me:

    "I'm a person who dont know how and dont really get along well with people anymore."

    "I'm easily get provoked with other people's wrong doings, and would think of millions ways to provoke those people to make them realize the same disgust feelings that I had."

    "I complained a lot, trying to make a difference, but little efforts came out and make no difference, and the ways I did it were wrong."

    "Sometimes, I just couldnt believe some of the words that came out from my mouth, or the actions that I had taken, some undeniebly wrong, yet didnt admit it."

    I know I can never change, so I accept the way I am. Those who can't accept it, I also don't care. Haha.

    By Blogger YEN, At 2/21/08, 1:06 PM  

  • :) thx, thx and thx. is just a random post about me, because this is me. Thanks for the concern, i am ok.

    By Blogger rukawa, At 2/21/08, 1:44 PM  

  • i think most of us realise ours own shortcomings,the problem is we reluctant to change, therefore we just accept ours own way. :P

    By Blogger yukiyen, At 2/21/08, 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home