me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ceramah umum

*********************************************************

Parti Keadilan Rakyat will have a ‘ceramah umum’ this Wednesday (27/2) night 9p.m. at their operation house directly opposite Vistana Hotel, Bukit Jambul.

Speakers are Dato' Zahrain (Parliament), Sim Tze Tzin (man who exposed Lingam tape, DUN seat Pantai Jerejak), Haji Malik (DUN Batu Maung) and lawyer Raveen (DUN Batu Uban).

**Guest speaker for the night is JEFF OOI!**

(Yes, the blogger-turned-DAP-Jelutong-candidate!)

Be there, or be square!!


*********************************************************


Although I'm still feeling not so well, I will be heading over there tonight to listen. Some of my friends will be heading over too. Besides, the venue is quite near to where I stayed in Penang now.

Some people might say
"vote BN or vote opposition, doesnt matter also. Because BN corrupt, opposition not united and not stepping up to the plate also, might as well dont care"
"DAP slogan is a cheap immitation of Nike, reflecting the imature level of thinking the party is. Again, doesnt step up to the plate also. Might as well not waste my time listening to the ceramah"
"dont go lar. Later got riot, got hurt then how?"

Anyway, before casting my vote to anyone, I would like to utilize my sound judgement, at least I try to listen. How about you?

Another thing, do you notice that every politic related forwarded emails that you receive recently are pro-opposition and none of it pro-coalition? Isn't it weird?

Either all these emails are created by the desperate opposition as fire-up campaign agendas OR is true account that the young knowledgeable groups who concur the content. OR maybe I am just coincidently surrounded by circle of friends who just coincidently pro-opposition.

The only avenue you can read all the positive headlines and full page advertisement (not to mention expensive) about coalition is the daily "puppet" newspaper.

You do the thinking, I am just pointing out the facts.

On other note, undeniebly, my blog becoming more and more politic related already, especially kinda pro-opposition.

As I am casting my vote for the first time, I want to a least put some of my thought to review the past, process the facts and to make my final decision.

Not that I am patriotic, I am really not. I just want to see at least some change in the current ill society/government. Simply put, try to make a difference if can.

So far, from what I have gained about this election, none so far budge me toward coalition.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home