me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

spoke too soon

After work yesterday, my condition seems getting worst. Therefore, after dinner, went to see the doc again.

To my surprise, the visit was pleasantly fast, because there werent many patients there, and the doc on duty is in a good mood also. He was talking and joking with the "misi" (nurse)

When I went in for consultation, I told the doc about my previous visit last week, about my medicine going to finish tomorrow morning and about my symptoms bla bla bla

He then take a look at my throat. My my... inflammation got worst...

He then said "antibiotic tak cukup kuat, tak boleh jalan"
(previous antibiotic not strong enough, not effective)
Well, he is a Chinese, but spoke Malay, probably just now talking to the Malay "misi"

He then listen to my lung using his stethoscope, then type away on the computer screen about my symptoms. I didnt pay much attention, but I did notice the last sentence saying "lung clear"
Now I know doctor use the stethoscope to check whether our lung is clear or got worsen and filled with fluids. But mine is good, that a good sign :)

I told him to give me none-drowsy medicines, and he happily noted.

At the end, I brought back a plastic bag of medicines again, and will be wacking pills again *_*

So, what do I have?
1. pain medicine for the swollen throat
2. some running nose pills
3. a bottle of cough syrup
4. some antibiotic pills to be finished
5. 2 stripes of lozenges for the sore throat

No fever med though. Took some of the med yesterday, and as of this morning, felt much better, at least I have a little bit of my "sexy" voice now, hehehehe :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home