me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

bsb @ esplanade

Yesterday, bunch of my colleagues went for a first of it's kind in the company history "basketball get together session" after work.

Started as a small initiative by one of the colleague, more than 10 colleagues turned up at the end, including me the camera man :)
Since I am still sick, and dont want to wash my head after sweating, I went there with the intention to take a walk around esplanade, to watch them play and capture some photos.

Turns out, I am glad that I went yesterday :) I was indeed a very fun session. Lots of fun and laughter :) Must share.


the basketball court


the grand entrance


the spectators


the warming up


the rim


the 2-points attempt


the most expensive pair of shoe on the court


candid shot


the late-comer
the late-comers warm-up


candid shot


"yes!!!"


the bowling pose


"why nobody pass the ball to me one???"


the crossover

the everyone

the coach


and the rest... :)







and finally a couple of videos :)




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home