me?me...me!!!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

couple of moment

During dinner with friends in a non-airconditioned restaurant while the sky is drizzling, a bunch of MediaCorp artists also came for dinner over there. Yes, is a bunch, not one, not two, but a bunch, haha, how rare and lucky.

A few of my friends were very excited. I ride along the excitement as well, but I dont know who is who, dont know their name also, only recognized a few of them because I watched some of the Singapore drama before :)

What impressed me is that these artists are not fussy about taking dinner in a non-airconditioned restaurant, deserve a thumb up! We guessed they are doing some filming nearby, maybe. Btw, we had dinner at the corner restaurant near Public Bank Sungai Nibong.

After dinner, I followed Ah Beng for some cooking ingredients shopping at Tesco, since he car-pooled me. While I was there waiting for Beng picking some pieces of chicken for the soup, I noticed a group of USM students (a guy and 3 girls) also doing some cooking ingredients shopping too. They have eggs, garlics, veges etc etc

I guessed they are housemates. Reminded me of the uni days when we (housemates) cooked for dinner together once in a while, had a great meal while economical, and economical is the main theme at that time. Boy, suddenly missed the cooking days with ex-colleagues too. Talking about this, remind me of jlaw's yummy "san bei ji" (mandarin, direct translation to english is - three cups chicken), haha...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home