me?me...me!!!

Monday, March 10, 2008

polling day

Yeah, this post came in quite late. I was eager to share the "tsunami" rather than the 1st time experience at the polling station earlier :)

I woke up early in the morning and went voting with my mum at 8am.

On the way, this is how my hometown market looks like, lots of roadside stalls. Sometimes, it felt good to be at home.
Photobucket

The scene outside the pooling station, very quiet and very few voters only early in the morning.
Photobucket

Was waiting for my mum to go in to vote. The "saluran 2" has the most voters queuing. It is known that each different "saluran" is for different age group, with "saluran 1" is the oldest age group.
Photobucket

There are only 3 "saluran" at the pooling station where I vote. I was "saluran 3"
Photobucket

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home