me?me...me!!!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

five frogs on a log

The question is...

"Five frogs were sitting on a log. Four decided to jump. Can you guess how many remain on the log?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Answer: Five frogs remained on the log

Why? because there is a difference between decision (decided) and taking action (to actually doing it)

Well, finally I have the chance to read the book "Building People: Sunday emails from a CEO" this weekend, but only able to finish the first 2 chapters as of now.

It is an interesting book, a compilation of emails from a CEO to his staff about his thoughts, his visions and some sharing of personal life stories that close to us. Interestingly, as I read the book/emails, it more sounded like a blog post from a CEO to his staff who are reading it, only that it is through email =)

"five frogs on a log" is actually another book by 2 writers from PriceWaterHouseCoopers, which the author of "Sunday emails from a CEO" read and share with his company's staffs.

One thing for sure, this "five frogs on a log" book is next in my bin list after I have finished reading "Sunday emails from a CEO"

Blogging aside, I think am started to hook up to literature reading "p
On the bright side, the book that I purchased or going to purchase are tax-exempted, hehehe

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • Yea~~ i got it rite~ 5 froggies. Hehe~ ^^
    I'm reading books too. And some other materials. Feel the need to brush up on my english. It's getting worse cuz I seldom get to use them these days :(

    By Blogger JING, At 4/21/08, 10:23 AM  

  • missjing: wah, so clever. I got it wrong the first time "p
    you learning German too, right? One at a time lar, dont pressure yourself too much

    By Blogger rukawa, At 4/21/08, 3:01 PM  

  • believe it or not? i got it right too, yeah~ So Clever! :P

    By Blogger yukiyen, At 4/21/08, 10:46 PM  

  • :( you all so clever lar, why I am so....

    By Blogger rukawa, At 4/22/08, 12:10 AM  

  • ya. But my german still sucks~ :P Their teaching mathods are not as organised as english/japanese teaching. So stimes a bit lost~ miserabel~ 助けてください!! :(

    By Blogger JING, At 4/22/08, 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home