me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

owe

Hi readers, how are you doing?

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the lack of update recently. As you can see, my blog site is more or less like Jules one a while back, but Jules rebounded back recently after a major project Tape Out =)

Life has been really great after I met my other half. Guess I will skip the detail to avoid major 'discomfort' or 'lost of appetite' syndrom  =)

In short, I don't have to nag here anymore, because all those complains seem insignificant. Life priorities straighten and time seems not enough for many things. As for the great moments, I think I would like to be selfish a little and keep it in between two of us.

So, actually I have decided to bring "me?me...me!!!" to dormant mode, since I know I wont be able to update it that frequent anymore. To some of my loyal readers, am really sorry if I do offended you in anyway for such decision. I am truly sorry.

Dormant means that halt for the time being and not able to update it as frequent as daily anymore, but there's still a chance where once in a while, I can share some amazing stuff with you all =)

So, till then. Stay safe, stay handsome, stay beautiful =)

Labels:

11 Comments:

  • You don't have to write all the time, honestly. So don't feel bad for not updating your blog frequently. I don't write all the time because I only jot down significant events. Enjoy your life!

    By Blogger YEN, At 6/18/08, 6:26 PM  

  • you wouldn't wanna miss those great moments with your significant half so don't spend too much time updating your blog. :D
    i too many times found out that it's so hard to describe my inner feelings with words. no words can really explain how great and happy i am feeling inside. being selfish in that way is good! :D

    By Blogger Fang Fang, At 6/19/08, 12:38 PM  

  • yen & FangFang, thanks for understanding =)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 6/20/08, 10:01 AM  

  • Means... when u read my blog u always got major 'discomfort' or 'loss of appetite' syndrom lah!?

    :-@

    Kekekeke.. :P

    By Blogger Xweing, At 6/20/08, 11:14 AM  

  • xwei: hehe, i think i remember you read one of my email, you lost your appetite wor =)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 6/20/08, 11:36 AM  

  • Anyway once in your life you have to do this.....so as long as you have something to share then just blog it.. Good thing are worth to wait, isn't it!

    Glad to know that you are entering the era of 重色轻友!!

    By Blogger Coketai, At 6/21/08, 1:29 AM  

  • hi, ya... life is different after 2 ppl living together ... we are using the time 200% ... maybe you can blog together with ur wife ... hahaha, just like me :P we share the blog (kidding, not trying to intervene ur personal life :P)

    By Blogger Kai and Baobei, At 6/30/08, 2:26 PM  

  • Rukawa, since you are a "pro-blogger", are you gonna follow suit and request donations from other bloggers to subsidize your wedding?

    By Blogger Unknown, At 6/30/08, 9:37 PM  

  • you are yee chen's basketball mate right?

    By Blogger 不良, At 9/29/08, 10:38 PM  

  • 不良,i help CL to answer tis question, yes, he is....haha

    Long, feel tat u are really happy now. And just post some update to let us know how's ur life...Don't sudently post a RED BOOM ya.haha

    By Blogger Rugawan, At 10/13/08, 9:42 AM  

  • how is life recently? :)

    By Blogger junny, At 11/29/08, 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home