me?me...me!!!

Monday, March 24, 2008

beng+soup+jules+jason=??? (updated)

Chef Beng cooked some black pepper white carrot chicken soup for us tonight, some light soup for supper kinda thing. Thanks dude.

According to Chef Beng, the soup is good for digestion, thus you will fart a lot after drinking it. pupupuuuufffff... eeeow... "p
I think he said is good for heaty body too. But not horny... I wonder...

Not that I become horny just now after drinking the soup. Just that finding Jules there at home too (of course he is there, since he rent there mar "p), felt like a special occasion, because he seldom at home since who knows when, after he got "obligated" or something like that, I think, haha "p

So, I chat more with him crazily trying to catch up on what is going on about him. To my little surprise, he volunteered to talk about many things about my "beloved" intel. Probably he is trying to "poke" me as he know that I would be very much interested about this and that about intel, and he like to see my reaction. Well, I played along "p

From sarcasm to belittle thingy, I started by poking him about him watching the NTV7 Mandarin news. Jules tried to understand what is the news reporter saying, followed by watching local Chinese drama, then he told me he listened to chinese radio station 988 every morning too... I mean, Jules is a "banana" (english educated), and because of "something" (isnt that obvious?), he tried his best to learn mandarin to the sake of love... aww... isnt that lovely... :) Love really have the "power" to shape a "better" person!!! Cant deny that :)

Ending the "poking" topic, he showed me some photos about some dude in intel drove his newly bought SMART car PHQXXXX directly to a lamp post, hitting a traffic signboard too, subsequently the signboard crashed landed on another Honda City (i think) parking beside. Damn... that should be really hurt *_* Dude Jules, if you reading this, send me the photos lar, so that I can share with my readers, hehehehe :)

update - Jules sent me the photos today, posting it here.
Auch... damn...




Then he talk about a possessed and exorcism incident that happen at intel toilet recently. Really quite scary stuff actually. Dont want to talk in detail here... spooky...

At one time, I even used Jules IM on his laptop to buzz xwei, haha...

Switching gear (intellier's favorite quote), he then showed me some chics' blog, followed by some of his friends or his friends' friends, all chics photos in friendster etc etc. And because I am paying some interest in some of the photos, they (Beng & Jules) think that I am horny... But... I am not lar. Am just playing along since it is a special occasion mar "p Jules, you understand now? Btw, LS, if you are reading this, dont be mad of Jules ya. He is just sharing some of his "stash" with me only, oopss *_* haha. Am a bit crazy actually, probably because of the soup... Blame the soup, dont blame Jules :)

In the middle of something written above, I think I remember Jules quoted to me something "wisdom" about why he rarely blog now. I think he said that he seldom blog doesnt mean that he is "mundane" or not "active" in blogosphere anymore. He still read a lot of blogs and articles other than work, and he enjoyed that. Then I asked him, how does he felt about my blog (since he read my blog too). With him not dare to look me straight in the eye when he answered, he said that he liked my posts about politic (especially) and about how I "love" intel posts (generally). In a snapshot, I think he felt that my blog was "OK". He even "poked" me to go further more like joining politic like Jeff Ooi. I mean, "hiu..."

Looking at my blog page sitemeter, the stat is going downhill to below 10 unique visitors lately. I guess something should not be right with the posts. Or probably I should take Jules heed to rarely write blog, and read more. Or I can just blame Chef Beng's soup for no reason. Hmm... I think I will take the last one, blame Beng's soup, hahaha... Time for bed. Till then.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Well, for me, reading blog and writing blog is two different things... just like you need input as well as output... just like you need to eat as well as to shit... hahahahaha...

    For me, I try to make my blog as grammatically correct as possible, try to adapt ppl's writing style into my own also.

    Maintaining a blog is a hobby for me, to exercise my thoughts, to hone my writing skills, to note down memories of love and sadness and happiness and friendship and stuff.

    By Blogger Xweing, At 3/25/08, 2:40 PM  

  • thx for sharing. Some are alike :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 3/25/08, 4:22 PM  

  • Dun complain on chef Beng lar... Got soup to drink sounds so so so nice! I want too :P

    CKP always complain and say how come I got so much time to blog. Well, I loves to see if people reply to what I write. Just some sharings mar...

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 3/26/08, 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home