me?me...me!!!

Friday, March 28, 2008

laptop-free (updated)

********************************************************************************************
small talk:
oh, it's sizzling hot news, at least for me
I heard that a pervert from my ex-company sexually assulted a girl in the conference room. I mean, OMG, what is this "professional" thinking at the first place? Too tense or too bored at work until lost his mind already? As for the detail of the assult, nobody really know. Everyone just speculating. And there is a time where the news about it has been blown out of proportion, until people speculating rape, forensic etc etc. So, there is a directive to passdown to all the employee and clarify that it is just a pure "sexual assult" during staff meeting, with large crowd turn up at the normal low attendence staff meeting, and asking lots of questions too. Damn, I missed all the "hot" stuff
(update - I got some good sources saying that the perpetrator is a Janitor. Thanks to xwei and jlaw for clarifying :)
********************************************************************************************

Hi everyone. So, what have I been doing? Been slacking actually :) Anyway, am back to blogging, for a while, hehehe...

I have been making some plans for the coming weekends. Out of the 4 coming weekends, 3 of it I will spend it in Shah Alam, KL & PD. For basketball, for wedding dinner, for gathering etcetra etcetra. It is going to be a good quality time, I hope :)

With this, I have decided not to take my laptop along with me when traveling down this time. Ideally, wanna kick back and relax without the urge to get connected, unless my boss ask me to standby over the weekend, which is very rare. The truth is, I have not been parting with laptop everyday or disconnected for more than 12hrs for the past few years, except the day I resigned about 9months ago, where I dont have laptop for like a few days, which felt stress-free and good. It has become a habit and there is always a sense of work responsibility there to get connected and get updated with project progress. Aint a good sign isnt it. So, I try to see how deep I am "addicted" this time by being laptop-free over the weekend, hehehe...

So, as a civic blogger, wanna set an OOP/reminder here that I will be "missing" from blogging for a while over the weekend. Anyway, dont be despair. I have a new toy - my digicam, and I will share many photos with you when I am back. So, happy weekend time ahead, and Happy April's Fool on next Tuesday. Talking about April's Fool, I would like to stress that this is not a trick post, ok? :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Hey, I saw you yday lah.. at bball court.. :P

    Btw, I think that perpetrator is another janitor lah... not a professional... dun project wrong image of engineers lah...

    By Blogger Xweing, At 3/28/08, 12:00 PM  

  • xwei: yup, was there playing basketball :)
    thanks for clarifying. Jlaw's blog told me too, hehehe :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 3/28/08, 12:05 PM  

  • hahaha.. now I know where is Jason get the source from :D

    jason wish you have a pleasant and safe journey! When back let's go dinner gathering ya

    By Blogger junny, At 3/29/08, 12:00 AM  

  • junny: oops, you are right,you caught me with my hand in the cookie jar :) Actually,I got my source of these info when i played basketball at PG9. At times, bsb players are very "autie" too, hehehe :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 3/31/08, 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home