me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

tang chao

*********************************************************************************************
small talk:-
my personal desktop PC is giving me a hard time recently, because today is the 2nd time I formatted it within a week time =( lost some downloaded US series...
********************************************************************************************* 

Recently in a mood to try out new eateries.

Last weekend was Fatty Loh Chicken Rice, and for today's lunch, went for this "tang chao" at swatow lane.

Food was ok, got a wide range of dessert selections, yummy...


 
(mandarin) "ling fan"


(mandarin) "hei nuo mi" with "ye jiang" and "long yen"


hope you all understand my mandarin english-typing "p

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home