me?me...me!!!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

actual spring cleaning

Wanna get up close and personal with me?

Well, you are in luck, here is a little chance =)


Ooopsss, wrong photo... That was my tea time =)

So, over the weekend, out of boredom in a hot evening, I find myself doing something useful by spring cleaning my room. It is a preparation for the move in July too =)

Anyway, spring cleaning is indeed a meaningful ritual. Lot of thing that you may have temporary forgotten and fond of suddenly appear before you, and you feel great to have it back again.

For starter, here are my old dictionaries, still look new isn't it =) I used to spend a lot of time with them.



(in case you are wondering, this is a Kamus Dewan)

However, nowadays, www.dictionary.com & macbook dictionary widget are just one click away. Anyway, will still keep the dictionaries for momento.



Next, real real old thing. Actual notebooks.
Not really sure why I have a lot of them. The fact is, I didn't fully utilize them also, because my hand-writing is very bad "p



Some dated back until 1991...


This one is a big one, with diskette some more


This is the sony days notebook


Ooohhh.... Aaaahhh... This is my favorite, I won it from an sms contest, which cost me a lot too =)


Next, walkmans. I once worked on some of these models before =)


Discmans are complimentary


Some of my old cassettes collection, use to love them a lot =)


A box of medals, thousands of basketball memories =)


Next, my future get rich plans. What is this???


=) an old type-writer. I had it for my school scrapbook projects long long time ago. Remember the geography assignments etc
I hope in the future, this type-writer will become a collection item and I will be rich, muahahaha (in my dream i think "p)


Next, I used to spend a fortune on aircraft magazines. I used to love aircraft a lot. Once had an aircraft model too. Did have a childhood ambition to become a pilot, ended up, an engineer "p


Hope that this magazine collection will become collection items too "p
I do remember that I had scrapbooks with aircraft photos cut-out too. But forgotten where I kept them d.


My custom-modified-hard-cover-file.
I know I know, so girlish "p


But it is very practical, got built-in time-table too, don't play play "p


This one, I surprised myself to find the content complexity *_*


Never thought I once studied this. But now. totally returned it back to lecturers d "p




Ok, since you have been so patient with me, and stayed with me until now, here are some real deals =)

These are my stash of letters. I used to write letters a lot. Not sure used-to-be-my-pen-pal, some still-keep-in-touch-friends, some no-more-in-touch-friends kept letters like me or not =)


Boxes in box =)






Lovely pendent =)


Well, I wasn't able to complete the spring cleaning this weekend. Still got may things to go through. Therefore, stay tune for "Spring Cleaning Part 2" in the near future =)

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

  • i am just curious to know.. who gave you the Saga and the lovey dovey pendant??

    By Blogger Fang Fang, At 5/5/08, 9:29 AM  

  • I got the same lovely pendant!
    Hahaha~
    And the Xian Dai Hua Yu Chi Dian as well~ hehehe~

    Wah.. who gave u tat girly pendant aa? Or.. u actually wear dresses at home and wear pendants somemore?

    Oops.. don't worry. You can tell me..for your secret is safe with me *hiek hiek hiek*

    By Blogger JING, At 5/5/08, 9:35 AM  

  • you all really like to get personal ya "p

    fangfang: someone gave me the Saga. Lovey dovey pendant is a returned gift

    missjing: wah, wat a coincidence. I plan to sell it lar. You want to make it a pair? =)
    What is Xian Dai Hua Yu Chi Dian?

    By Blogger rukawa, At 5/5/08, 10:08 AM  

  • Lousy clou, it's 现代华语词典.
    I already want to start packing dy :)

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 5/5/08, 2:19 PM  

  • jlaw: aiya, doink!!!... me damn blur. Only to realize it until you pointed it out "p
    yeah yeah, pack pack, then share with me/us your findings too =)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 5/5/08, 2:26 PM  

  • after saw this posting, i got the feeling that we are getting older d.... :(

    By Blogger yukiyen, At 5/6/08, 7:58 PM  

  • yukiyen: look at the bright side, old is gold mar =)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 5/6/08, 9:20 PM  

  • How can you still keep the 1991 diary? Man, it's 17 years ago! And one more thing, do you really need so many walkmans? Wuahaha! You really have a lot of rubbish la...

    By Blogger YEN, At 5/8/08, 8:54 PM  

  • yen: hehe, i am nostalgic =) Also, i involved in designing those walkman ler, very meaningful ler =)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 5/9/08, 12:12 AM  

  • Oh I see... no wonder you said you "worked on some of these models before". I didn't get it at first.

    By Blogger YEN, At 5/9/08, 10:23 AM  

  • yen: hehe, no worry =)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 5/9/08, 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home