me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

grey

This post is dedicated to Ms xwei

So, xwei, do you know that Grey's Anatomy is back?
Season 4 wor...
YOUR (and some many other gals out there) Mr McDreamy is back wor...
And is now screening in US wor...
Some more already episodes 12 wor... (according to mybittorrent)

Oh my... I'm so outdated... Need to catch up soon

And yes, I like Grey's Anatomy too. I like the show because of the controversial scandal stories and Grey's life stories. And sometimes in the middle of the season, there will be one exciting yet touching heart emergency scene that split into 2 episodes, like the emergency room got bombed and some officer died, and there is another one where Grey drowned herself, suspense!!! That is why I love the show =)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Gosh!!! I also bought Gray's Anatomy from Batu Feringghi!! But haven't watched it yet...

    I LOVE GRAY'S ANATOMY... Feels like I'm really participating in a doctor's life... *unfulfilled dreams of being a doctor? Hahaha!

    But, damn slutty lahh everybody in the movie, everybody's sleeping with each other in the hospital... tsktsktsk!

    Btw, another great series to recommend to you - Gossip Girl! If you want, I can pinjam u after I finish!

    Read my blog!

    By Blogger Xweing, At 5/1/08, 12:49 PM  

  • yeah yeah, borrow borrow me, Gossip Girl and GA, you got GA season 4, right?

    By Blogger rukawa, At 5/1/08, 11:07 PM  

  • Yea! GG is complete!

    But I dunno GA complete or not, I haven't checked.

    By Blogger Xweing, At 5/2/08, 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home