me?me...me!!!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

pasang kuat-kuat

Last Friday night was a colleague's get together outing night, that was right after the other "ex-company" friends' farewell dinner, which I will blog about in another post =)

One of my colleague was the organizer of the event, and was excited since the beginning of last week, because Friday was the day when he was free from drinking restriction, cos wife was out of town "p

The theme for the night was "Pasang Kuat-kuat!"
Is a Malay sentence, which literally given meaning by us as "Dress to kill!" =) Yeah!

Anyhow, few of us followed the dress-code, and most of us just came with the same outfit we wore to office... including me "p

Yet, the dress-code doesn't prevent us from having lot of FUN!!!

We all had a great time. And to me, it has been so long since I last stayed up that late (which broke my rule of minimum 7hrs of sleep *_*) to chill out in a pub drinking with friends.

The last that I could remember was with Jules, Beng, and the "fuzzy" others (because I was drunk) some time back, and that was when I was still with my "ex-company".

Anyhow, I didn't get drunk that night because I am the driver, limited myself with only a cup of beer =)

So, without any further delaying, Kodak moment =)

glittering auto-city after 10pm...


this is a toto logo, right? am still not drunk "p


we were contemplating between the all-heat-up VIVO or just serene SOHO...


at the end, we went to SOHO, a very nicely decorated pub...


"lomantic" too you know, don't pray pray ya...


GANBEI!!!


me with the organizer, before he is drunk...


me with the organizer, after he is only-a-bit-drunk... (that is all)


almost all of us, except the one holding the camera, cheese... =)


the wonder three =)


got bored, played a few pool games...


watched ESPN football on the beautiful wall...


and lastly, had the famous BM "char koay teow"  as supper at 2am in the morning... quite oily actually "p


PASANG KUAT KUAT ROCK!!! =)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home