me?me...me!!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

good day

While today is a blur day in general, I bet and am pretty sure that tomorrow will be a damn good day.

Why? Because tomorrow after work, I will be going to celebrate not just one, but two of my "ex-company" friends farewell, muahahahahaha... Not really sure wheter my "leave ex-company" campaign is working or not, but am just happy about it. Besides, get to gather with familiar faces and chit chat while spreading my "influence", kakakaka...

After that dinner, will be joining bunch of my colleague going for a "drink" at auto-city for chill out =) I know I know, I am still on med and still in the recovery stage. I promise I will only order orange juice, k? kekekeke...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home