me?me...me!!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

damn blur

Today is a damn blur day for me, probably due to the medicine.

I started the morning by realizing that I forgotten my myra adaptor at home when I reached office. So, I drove all the way back from Georgetown to Bayan Lepas just for the adaptor, else my battery would run flat after hours *_*

Then, after light breakfast, I took medicine. Only later to realize that I overdose myself. How? Because I took both non-drowsy cough tablet and drowsy cough syrup at the same time *_*

Dinner time, I was waiting for Ah Beng to pick me up for dinner at guardhouse. Later Ah Beng called to inform that his car couldn't start. Therefore I have to drive. I went all the way up to 11th floor to my room, just to find out that my car key is with me all the while in my pocket. Damn... *_*

Super duper blur day
*_*   *_*   *_*   *_*   *_*   *_*   *_*   *_*   *_*   *_*   *_*   *_*   *_*

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home