me?me...me!!!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Morning Birds

*********************************************************************************************
small talk:-
Yesterday, after an evening basketball session, I stopped by a roadside "pasar malam" to pack some food for dinner.
Noticed a father on motorcycle stopping by a balloon stall, picking 2 balloons, tie it to the motorcycle basket and drove away, probably for his kids at home =) Making me having a compulsion to get some for me and my friend "p But at the end, didn't get any *_*
*********************************************************************************************

I think there is a chinese saying that early morning birds get to eat worms, right? =)

So, for this morning, I woke up earlier than my weekdays to eat some "worms", and gladly that I had a lot of great moments.

I get to see the violet red morning sunrise...



get to see V shape migrating birds...


get to see a caring grandpa playing with his grandchild...


get to see blooming trees...


more trees...


weird flowers...


monkey...


another blooming tree... (getting boring???)


and the best part is, get to go for a morning walk with Idol =)


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home