me?me...me!!!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

MacFam

********************************************************************************************
small talk:-
it has been a very eventful week. A lot has been going on and quite surprised that I can keep up with it =) I'm still young mar "p
Anyway, lots of backlog blog topics, dated back until the inti college 3on3. But no worry, I will keep on blogging whenever I can find the time to share many things with you =)
********************************************************************************************

Another SIALTUA type of acronym "p

MacFam == Mac Familiarization

The 2 hours class comes free as complimentary when you buy a new Mac computer, to get you familiarized with your new Mac.

And today, I attended the class at Hardwicke Centre, along with the 19 other new Mac owners =)

At the class, I had some of my usage questions answered, learnt some new Mac terms, learnt that there are still many things in Mac to explore and will find the best that suit me, especially at work and especially in blogging =)

All in all, the Brewer (instructor) is very good (obviously he had conducted the same class hundreds of times, yet still motivated and attentive), and the class is very informative and entertaining as well, especially to learn that Edison Chen also uses a Mac as well "p

As for me, I am getting along with Myra quite well for the past few weeks, because I have the help of some of my colleagues who are Macbook owners as well. Feel kinda great to have their around =)

this is my notebook for the class


"brewer" is "brewing" the new Mac owners


Left character is "PC", Right Character is "Mac", very funny characters =)


more characters


just realized that someone is not paying attention "p

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home