me?me...me!!!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Was Friday

Is a past tense thingy, so the post is called "Was Friday" =)

And last Friday, as some of you might already know, I attended the farewell dinner of 2 "ex-company" beautiful engineer friends at TGIF.

Talk about the food first, the food was really nice, but very very pricey too...

This glass of plain-ketchup-taste tomato juice cost a whopping RM5.90 without tax yet *_*


Shrimp Martini as appetizer. Tasted like the korean kimchi (which I like a lot), but not really suitable as appetizer. I think suitable as a dish =)


This main course is like a nasi goreng (fried rice) with a grilled white dory fish (actually is a whitefish, not sure whether they are the same or not) as topping, and some broccoli as green "p


MUD OF CHOCOLATE PIE!!! The moment I see it, I knew I had already fell in love, because I love chocolate. =)
The first few spoons tasted like heaven, "ada umph" =)


But the next few spoons, you tasted the chocolate and coffee bitterness already *_*


The following one, you felt the sugar rush d *___*
And all you can do was just keep on munching, trying to finish that plate chocolate, not a really good feeling indeed...


These are the 2 very creative farewell gifts, self-made by 2 of our very put-a-lot-of-effort friends. I love them very much too. Why I don't have one of these for my farewell "p (joking ya)



All the guys with the 2 "first lady" =)
Sadly, I don't have the photo of all the girls with the 2 "first lady" >_<


As some words of last,

FF & GM, change is a good thing (if the present doesn't do any good "p). Embrace it with hope, curiosity, bravery and wits, and eventually, it will get along with you and occasionally surprise yourself too =) All the best!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home