me?me...me!!!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

bsb mate

**********************************************************************************************
small talk:-
Last week, another friend tendered resignation at my "ex-company". Am happy at first, as you know how much I hate my "ex-company". However, after a while, happy is no where to be seen. This is the first time I felt such way. Does this sadness signifies a change in me?
**********************************************************************************************

This post is written upon request by basketball friends, I swear am not forced to do so one ya "p

So, what do you do on Sunday evening, and you cant play basketball?

You bring your camera and go to basketball court and fire away.


Dont play play, Dallas Nowitzki #41 was there!


Thailand Ban Yen??? #4


USM Petas #5


Sg Nibong #8


"no name" #21...


quiz time: guess where's the basketball?!?


This is Chris, one of the 2 female players who join the guys regularly and played competitively, DONT PLAY PLAY! =)


Btw, in basketball court, you don't really know each others real name. You only remember their nick, their jersey number or worst come to worst, only their face.

Why? Probably because you don't want people to know who you are or where you live in case you involved in a basketball brawl "p
Basketball is very violence one you know! "p
Just kidding lar, dont take it seriously ya =)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home