me?me...me!!!

Friday, May 02, 2008

teppanyaki

Before I go back hometown for a relaxing weekend without connection, would like to share with you another new dining place that I tried yesterday. Ichiban! =)

Yesterday, an uni friend was in town for some event. So, a few of us got ourselves together for a dining outing in auto-city (again for me =)

At first, we were wondering what to take when we reached there because there are just too many selections. Was able to narrow down to Japanese & Korean, yet there are still many such restaurants.

But lastly, we choose Sakae Teppanyaki.
At first, we made a fool of ourselves for not noticing the "teppanyaki" in depth, by asking the waiter where is the sushi section, because all we see when we are in the restaurant was TEPPANYAKI. Damn, what a blur labor day...

Anyhow, we thought why not give it a try, and gladly, the food turned out really really nice =)
Again, my friend treat yesterday night, yet a bit paiseh, owe them a lot and surely will treat them a big big feast next time.

So, let the not-so-many-but-yummy photos do the talking =)

my appetizer, it's like salad with ketchup =)


the huge teppan...


very nicely decorated interior...


very beautiful chandelier aloft...


this chef looks very experienced, and his "masterpieces" tasted very very nice.
he started by frying A LOT OF garlic.
side note, to a lot the gals out there, there is a young-nicholas-tse look alike sifu there too... (stop drooling, and wipe your mouth "p)


this is the beef set. Mine was seafood set, forgotten to take a photo of the seafood set because I wallop all of them in split seconds "p


my preciousssssss oysssssteeeerrrrrsssss....


spot the main object. So, what did you see?
spot the big knife and the fork kinda thing nicely seated on the teppan? Is the master chef loyal apparatus =)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home