me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

breakfast today

*******************************************************************************************
small talk:-
I just had a chat with a friend whom I haven't met for a long long time. And guess what, she still kept my letters as I do =)
********************************************************************************************

Hehe, this is my breakfast, very nice!

Crunchy biscuit on the outside, but melting strawberry flavor cream in the inside, yummy!!! And super duper cute panda, muahahaha =)

I heard the milk flavor taste even nicer, will try that next time =)




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Yes Yes Yes! Milk flavour is the best!

    I used to like hello panda a lot. But now i like another one from the same company. It's called Pucca Chocolate (Pretzel with chocolate filling. Mmmm... taste so good~ hehe~

    By Blogger JING, At 5/16/08, 10:07 AM  

  • missjing: msia got sell Pucca Choc or not? can try that too some time =)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 5/16/08, 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home