me?me...me!!!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

foodgasm

Yup, you heard me right. One of my friend whom I brought out for food sampling around Seberang Perai to Lunas today taught me this self-created term of "foodgasm".

Is like when you just ate something extraordinary delicious, that makes you so high and disconnect from the reality for a while, or something like that, synonym to under 18SX term of... (don't want too further into that here "p)

So, from afternoon to the evening, we tasted the Raja Uda corner coffee shop famous curry fish head (i dont remember the shop name, coz im quite bad with names "p), tasted the delicious pig intestine sour vege soup in the same coffee shop, went to Lunas for the famous roast duck (this time ate with porridge, felt the authentic teow chew style =) and lastly finish the trip with a bowl of saliva drooling ice kacang with sarsi syrup, yummy... muahahaha =)

Out of the 3 places for 4 dishes, we had 2 times of foodgasm.
Oops, excuse me *_* (shy shy a bit "p)

The Lunas roast duck wasn't really a kick but stuff, probably good roast duck is aplenty.
Anyhow, that aside, we were blasted out of the world for that evening, muahahaha =)

foodgasm metric (I improvised and self created this, kekekeke "p)
Level 1: acceptable stuff
Level 2: got your attention stuff
Level 3: butt kicking stuff
Level 4: head spinning delicious kinda stuff
Level 5: out of the world extraordinary stuff

enjoy!!! =)

dish: curry fish head
foodgasm level: LEVEL 5


dish: pig intestine sour vege soup
foodgasm level: LEVEL 4


dish: Lunas roast duck with porridge
foodgasm level: Level 2


dish: ice kacang with sarsi syrup
foodgasm level: LEVEL 5


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home