me?me...me!!!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

spring cleaning gear

uh ah, so much to blog about, but so little time *_*
So, for tonight, I am going to make a few short short posts only, k? =)

Well, this weekend am able to finish my Spring Cleaning Part 2, and discovered every more interesting stuffs, muahahaha =)

But as I told you beforehand, tonight am not able to go into posting all those "discoveries" *-* gomen nasai!

Well, don't be disappointed. As a snippet, am going to show you how I look like with my spring cleaning gear =)
And...

This is jasonlou with The Mask, reminiscing my childhood hero The Mask Rider "p Muahaha



And this is how I look like after finding a rain coat hat "p


Okok, never thought that jasonlou also have the moment of camwhoring "p

Stay tune for the upcoming "discoveries" posting in the coming days =)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home