me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

revenue

uhh... ahh... I am so excited =)

You know why?
Because I am earning revenue for the first time from my blog =)

How much have I earned?
50 cents, hehehe =)


A few months back, my blog sitemeter showed less than 10 unique hits per day. But that doesn't really demotivate me, so I keep on blogging. And today, I have an average of minimum 20 unique hits per day =)

Although 50 cents is just a very small sum, but it meant a lot to me. At least it is a testament that my blog is going at the right direction and gaining traction, and simply because earning isn't really the main agenda for me to write a blog, but having your loyal readership, understand me more and comments are even priceless =)

So, I would like to dedicate this 50 cents to all my readers out there, buy you all some sweets/hacks if I do get to see you =)

keep on blogging and reading =)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home