me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

my precious...

I think the blind also can tell that durian season is here, and it has started since last 2 weeks ago =)

I myself is a durian lover, along with many of my colleagues, babaleo, missjing etcetera etcetera =) So, for the moment, durian is MY PRECIOUSSSSS!!!

I tasted my house own grown durian last weekend, and was my first for this season. It was so so, because it wasn't really ripe.

So, today, after work, couldn't withstand the lure of durian, as well as the thought of Ms Linda tasted durian for so many times already for lunch this season *blerk*,  I stopped by the regular stall besides Jelutong highway and told the familiar taukeh (stall owner) in hokkien

"ai ji liab gao gao koh koh eh"

translation: want one that is fleshy and bitter one =) hehehehehe
(I added the sound effect one "p)

So, the taukeh pick one big one from the ground and told me this is the last one of the kind for the day, hehehehehe (again, is sound effect "p)

Then, taukeh use his pocket knife that "slaughtered" millions of durian before , slice twice on the durian in lightning speed, and then revealed the bare yellowish sticky flesh (durian flesh, just to clarify "p) to me... OH MY PRECIOUSSSSSSS... Yummmmmmyyyyy...

So, without hesitation, I paid a hefty RM20 for that durian, then drove off quickly.

Fast forward a bit, so as of now, the PRECIOUSSSS... is now digesting in my stomach, with satisfaction =) Muahahahahaha!!!
And a little confession, my car and room is now filled with the durian aroma (to some of you, you may eewwwww.... "p)
No photo taken, because I just could wait to eat the durian just now "p

On a serious note, I remembered the taukeh told me just now that this durian season has very little durian only, and could only lasted for another 3-4 weeks only, then no more durian... =( sad news... sob sob. But not sure is true or not, and I believe the taukeh.

So, I guess I will be visiting the taukeh very often in the coming days/weeks, and the taukeh will be bery happy also to see me regularly =)

But then again, the thought of irregular hot weather and hazy days, and a little bit of sore throat does pass through my mind once. But what the heck, PRECIOUSSS is more important "p

By the way, can a few good PRECIOUSSS make a good Mother's Day gift this weekend? =) hehehehehe!!! Couldn't resist the thought. Muahahaha!!! Probably am still "drunk" with the durian just now "p

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home