me?me...me!!!

Monday, May 05, 2008

slow day

This is my very first emo tagged post. What have I become to??? *scratching head*

At office, it has been snail slow kinda day. Hazy and hot weather too.

After work, came back early and took bath to cool down.
Cooked myself 2 packets of instant kimchi ramen with half a dozen of frozen wantan and wallop it.

After the early dinner, read newspaper and watched 6pm cantonese series on ntv7.

After 7.15pm, getting dark and fell asleep in the living room with the tv on.

8.15pm, changed and went out on motorbike to visit the newly celebrated 1st anniversary and lovely couple - xwei and babaleo. This is the first time I been to xwei place, a nice and cozy place. Had a nice chit chat of catching up with them. Thanks for the company, yakult as well as GA4. Cherish the moment in between your busy schedules.

Later, became an illegal dvd distributer for a friend nearby by sharing out my kyle xy and GA3

Now, back at home and emo emo emo. Almost no blog post for today, but emo is a not bad post too =)

My choice later:- (1) go to sleep earlier OR (2) start watching GA4.
And the verdict is... probably read some blogs and then watch GA4 "p

oyasumi in advance "p

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home