me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

template

I created an email template for a specific issue for my friends at "ex-company" today, not that they requested me to do so, but I did it voluntary, probably a bit busy-body "p

Well, I think beside benefitting my friends, sharing it here in case you need one is not a bad idea as well. So, here you are, the template of the day =)

Hi "recipient name" ,

This is purely a friendly soft reminder for a better and more conducive working environment, nothing hostile or what so ever, and I hope that it is not taken in a negative way.

I am sitting a few cubicles not far from you, and I couldn't help not notice/hearing conversations that coming form your cubicle from time to time. At times, the volume level can be above medium and at worst case scenario, it can be quite uncomfortable up to the level of irritation and affecting me at work.

As we understand, "department name" is a big department with many people around us, and at times, what ever we do inevitably can affect the people around us. I hope by making you aware of this situation, you would understand how we actually felt, and take remedies gradually (not abruptly), because I do understand it would take times to adapt to a new situation.

For a simple example, probably you could take a walk-in discussion to a small meeting room or cafeteria if you feel that it would take a while.

Thank you for your attention.

regards,
"your name"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home