me?me...me!!!

Monday, May 12, 2008

gathering

********************************************************************************************
small talk:-
Got another new hire joined the company today. Had a great and filling lunch, and the best part is, it is FREE, hehehe =)
Hope that my company keep on hiring people in the coming days "p
********************************************************************************************

oh ya, almost forgotten. Yesterday, I took the below photos in front of Pacific Megamall Perai while waiting for my friend.

Apparently, it is a gathering by a group of people to show their support for the 5 Hindraf detainees under Malaysia one and only ISA.

It was a peaceful gathering as far as I was there, but lots of police started to show up later, and I wasn't there anymore after that. Not sure how was the ending.





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home