me?me...me!!!

Monday, May 12, 2008

knight rider

Since there are so many things found in my Part 2 spring cleaning, I decided not to post everything in one post. Instead, I will make it many many post topics =)

For introductory, this is my childhood's Knight Rider.


Okok, it has nothing resembling a Knight Rider screened on TV long time ago, but it is still look like one for me, me indulging in my own childhood imagination "p

source: wikipedia

I am not  really sure since when I had it already, but I can still remember that it was a present from one of my uncle, probably when I was still in primary school. AND having a remote control electronic car at that time was really such a cool and best thing ever =)

I also remember I played with it a lot until the antenna fall off, but I stick it back myself =)

I also remember that the headlights can open up if you bang it head-on to an obstacle like a wall at full speed, and it wont spoil either, such a tough car, like Knight Rider, hehehe =)

Surprisingly that I found it still kept in one of my cupboard last weekend. Sentimental stuff!

I haven't put on new batteries and check whether it is still working. But no worry, I have plenty of time to do so, because am going to keep it for many years to come =)

Also looking forward to the coming soon Knight Rider movie too =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home