me?me...me!!!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

movies

hehe, when I dont watch movies, I will be parting with cinemas for quite a long time.
But when I do watch movies, it will be too frequent.

How? In the past 24 hours, I have watched 2 movies - Narnia & The Forbidden Kingdom =)

Narnia is good, better than the first one, I personally think.
For The Forbidden Kingdom, just average. The only scene that I would give a thumb-up would be the fighting scene between Jet Li and Jacky Chan, hehe =)

Oh ya, today has been a busy day as well. Been driving here and there, but spent a lot of quality times with many friends, just regret that those moment were too short.

Lastly, the swimming pool at my future place to live in is ready. Got to know about it when I went there today. A very big and nice pool. Guess in the future, I will learn how to swim there =)


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home