me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

nightmare

Yeah, I had nightmare yesterday, which totally seems so surreal and woke me up in fright.

So, the story goes like this...

On a one fine working day, the IT guy come to me and said
"I need your macbook"


Without any much thinking, I gave him my Myra.

A while later, the IT guy came back to me and gave me this - Macbook Air


I was like
"WOW!"

I then asked
"Where is my Myra?"

The IT guy replied
"I configure it for the new employee. This is your new one!"

* time out: you must be thinking - hey, where got nightmare, you are having a spanking new kick-ass macbook air what! And should be calling me liar by now. Well, please continue reading this *

I then happily accepted the Macbook Air and started to play around with it.

But then hor, something seems not right. I cant find some files and folders.

By then only I recalled that Macbook Air only has 80G of hard disk space, while my Myra has 160G with 100G++ of data in it.

So, do the math, where is the rest of my 20G++ data?

OMG, some of my data is missing!!! Arrrrgh!!!

By that time, it was already after office hour, and the IT guy already gone.

Freaking out, I called the IT guy at his mobile. Waited a while before he answered, but the line was blur, and couldn't get heads or tails of what he is saying.

I was like double "Arrrggghhh" by then *_* Super duper freaking out!!!
Until I woke up in fright, just to realized that it was just a dream, and released a relief "ahh..."

But hor, looking at the wall clock, I AM LATE FOR WORK!
"ARRGGHHH!!!" again

- the end -

p/s: in actual life, the IT guy in my company is a very a nice guy. It was just a weird dream =)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home