me?me...me!!!

Monday, May 19, 2008

biohazard

I did something smart and stupid at the same time in the spring cleaning ordeal weeks back.

How? Let me explain.

My general contractor (whom is my friend as well) did remind me before to be careful when moving my old stuff to my new place, especially the risk of bringing along some "unwanted residents" as well.

These "unwanted residents" are not those creepy ghost kinda thing, but they are termites, geckos, spiders, cockroaches, ants etc. Insects to be exact. And you really don't want them to move in with you for sure.

So, smart smart me come out with a countermeasure. I bought myself 5 packets of mothballs, and put some in each and every boxes that I packed, as well as in each and every cupboard corners and corners in my room.

The end result, my room now is virtually insects free. But at the same time, it is human free as well, because the mothballs smell is so strong that you need to wear a mask to be in the room.


So, there you have it. My smart move has made my room a biohazard area, forcing me having to sleep in another room yesterday +_+

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home