me?me...me!!!

Monday, May 19, 2008

mayday

*********************************************************************************************
small talk:-
Just notice something wrong with my right knee while doing room cleaning last weekend. When I squat down for a while, my right knee got numb and become weak, making me barely can stand up again. I suspected the motorcycle accident got to do with this, only to realize it until yesterday. Guess I am gonna pay the regular chinese sensei a
visit again later *_*
*********************************************************************************************

~ May 2008 ~
I think this month is not really a good month.

1st May, I met with an accident. And last week, I got a nightmare (I think this count gua, because I seldom have nightmare one, hehe "p)

We also have this Typhoon Nargis in Myanmar, then we have this 8.0 Richter scale (revised) earthquake in Sichuan China, lots of life were lost in these 2 major tragedies.

Weather is very hot, and may people got sick recently too. And yesterday, a friend of mine had a very sad sad day. Bad news everywhere =(

Well, we still have 12 more days to go in the month of May. Hope that no more bad things anymore.

And in this very day of Wesak Day, I pray for WORLD PEACE =)

HAPPY WESAK DAY!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home